Mama taught me

Bismillah,

hello, 

so last week and this week I had a very busy week. we started to pack all the stuff in our house for the ready-set of house renovation. I know it's going to be a very busy month but hold on, I'll make space for myself ya. I had to make a personal statement of myself to apply for a scholarship; it is sort of like an essay but just about me and my life kinda thing, and so I did the writing. Wasn't quite sure with my own grammar, and I emailed Mama the writing while she's at work. By the time she came back from work, she gave me a piece of paper that she printed out before and lots and lots of REN PINK circling around words and correcting grammar, even with exclamations marks!!!!!! I'm serious I tell. 

mama had made a conclusion saying that my writing is bad, well now I think I am VERY BAD.
and with that, I started to read loads and loads of blog as in fashion and lifestyle thingy. I hate article so much but I do read the IMANDATORY READ section at NST(News Strait Times) AND I also started to watch more grammar videos on youtube which I never imagined of watching them once.

this post's conclusions says that my writing is really super duper bad. sorry friends. 


I NEED MORE ENGLISH CLASS NOW. 
OMG, WHAT DID I DO DURING HIGHSCHOOL?

WAS I SLEEPING DURING ENGLISH CLASS?

WAIT 


GOTTA DO 4000 words essay now. 


bye 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *