Heaven on Earth

Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah & Alhamdulilah!

I've just landed here in KLIA, and already starting my new post here at the airport. While waiting for my cousin to pick us up we head off to McDonald for filling up our hunger. Wait I did mention that I'm at KLIA right? yes. Just got back from Medina and Mecca for our pilgrims. One phrase I say when we (my family) landed was " I wanna come back again" 1001 words still couldn't describe how was Umrah like. Its just so nice, calm, peace and the feels of doing ibadah 24/7 all the freaking time. Even shopping counts as ibadah if we "niat" positive one. Being there makes me feel so close to Allah, my religion, ibadah and all. I just wished that I could feel the same way here as for how I was in Mecca and Medina. Getting to perform prayers in Masjid Al Haram and Masjid An-Nabawi is just so much love and peace. No, not saying that its not that same as how we perform in a normal Masjid but its just the feels that bring me closer to Him. It's different feels that makes me feel so close to Him. Always.

Though this was not my first time here, it was my second one with my family.

But this time, it 360 degrees way more different than before. Maybe because the first visit was me being way too small and not yet mature. Which I still can't think of anything else solat following my mum. If she sujud then I do the same if she ruku' and I do the same. It's just the typical kids do when they know nothing but act like they can think big and talk annoyingly much but in a cute way. I was that one kind of a young girl. Oh! The first Umrah was when I lived in Doha, Qatar and rode a bus along the journey for about 16hours long. Which I was way too hyper back then. Its funny when I thought about it.

Back to the original page.

Syukur, that I was given the chance to be tetamu Allah to perform Umrah. I am so blessed for everything. For every hikmah, rahmah, hidayah and barakah given by Him, the All Mighty. Couldn't write much about this, it's just wordless to explain on how the situation was like but Alhamdulilah i get to complete perform my 5times prayer everyday in Masjid Al Haram and Masjid An-Nabawi. Here's a a little hadis from our beloved Messenger; stating that

"Dari Abu Hurairah Radhiallahu Anhu Rasulullah Sallallu 'alaihi Wasallam telah bersabda "Melakukan sekali sembahyang di dalam masjidku ( Masjidil nabawi di Madinah ) ini adalah lebih baik daripada 1 000 kali sembahyang dalam masjid yang lain melainkan Masjidil Haram."

translate by abang google; 
"From Abu Hurayrah anhu Sallallu Allah 'Alaihi Wasallam has said, "Doing a prayer in my mosque (Masjid Al Nabawi in Madinah) is better than 1000 times prayers in other mosques except the Haram."

AND

"Dari Jabir Radhiallahu Anhu ; bahawa Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda "Satu sembahyang di masjidku lebih afdhal daripada 1 000 sembahyang di masjid-masjid yang lain kecuali Masjidil Haram di Mekah dan satu sembahyang di Masjidil Haram pula lebih afdhal daripada 100 000 sembahyang di masjid-masjid yang lain."

translate by mr google; 
"From Jabir anhu Radhiallahu; that the Prophet s.a.w. said, "One prayer in my mosque afdhal more than 1000 prayers in other mosques except the Grand Mosque in Mecca and a prayer at the Grand Mosque afdhal more than 100,000 prayers in other mosques."


that is all what i wanted to share and here's a few snapshot of mine while I was there; 
taken by my ios phone camera; 
























end of my story! 
Thankyou for your time <3 

Love, writer itself xoxo


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *